Every event is unique - with all the receptions and parties we've performed at, we don't do what most DJ's do and that is to use the same set again and again. It's your party so we'd rather work with you to understand your tunes, theme and style of music to incorporate your stamp on your event.


Of course, we have the necessary skills to read the crowd and play the right music at the appropriate time for the dance floor but it's your party so we'd rather play and mix what you want. We expect to play 90% of our clients music throughout their reception. The other 10% of music is music that we know will work and that depends on judging the atmosphere & crowd on the dance floor

If you require us to take a lot more control and play to your crowd from music we choose, all we ask for is 10 songs as a minimum so we can try and gauge your interests.


New Generation of entertainment - We want you and your guests to get the most out of your event so below is a collection of personal play lists as well as photos taken and even video galleries of shows for your guests to download from.


DJSPACEBAR does not play extreme cheesy music like the Birdie dance, Chicken Dance, Agadoo etc While we recognize a little cheese may be required at some weddings - we work closely to fit in with your tastes and appropriate guests requests on the night. I think you know what we mean.


Event or Show Playlist Music Playlist Photo Gallery Video Gallery
Steve & Sorchas Wedding
Darren & Hayleys Wedding
Angela & Yemis Wedding
Trisha & Marks Wedding
Carly & Steve Cyprus Wedding Party
Lydia & Fraser Wedding
Beccy & Carls Wedding
:: 2008 Events :: :: :: ::
Adrian & Kayes Wedding Reception
Louise & Rob's Wedding Reception
Sarah & Nikki's Wedding Weekend
Kasia & Graeme's Wedding Reception
Jon & Vanessa's Wedding Weekend
Mark & Holly's Wedding
Amanda & Michaels Wedding
Gill & Pauls Wedding
Louise & Lachlans Wedding
Tammy & Robs's Wedding
Matt & Tiggy's Wedding
Alan & Vic's Wedding
Helen & Victor's Wedding  
:: 2007 Events :: :: :: ::
Justine & Rob's Wedding
Emma & Alec's Wedding
Vish & Anna's Wedding  
Helens 30th Birthday Party  
Mike & Tina's Wedding  
Kelly & James Wedding  
Scott & Jo's Wedding    
Matt & Emma Wedding    
Lesleys 50th Birthday Party  
Romolas 'Celebration of Life' Party  
Gareth & Kristy House Party    
Rob & Sue's Wedding  

Claire & Ben's Wedding

Chris & Amy's Wedding    
Dan & Jo's Wedding      

Chris & Amy's Wedding

Hildas 80th Party    
Emma & Paul Wedding    
Richard & Sarah's Wedding    
Robert & Jo's    

Paul & Jo's Wedding

Stephen & Karol's Wedding    
Siobhan & Nigel Antigua Party      
Gordon & Alodia's Wedding      

Gills 40th Birthday Party



You can see our extended gallery here


The images from some of these events taken during the day and were shown on projection screens to all guests during their wedding reception. DJSPACEBAR can work with a photographer or a nominated guest chosen by you so we can use their memory sticks from their camera. We edit the best images to create a fantastic story of the days events, this is presented as a professionally built slideshow for the the day. For images in the evening, we do our best to take as many images as we can. All images from the day/evening are then placed on our website for all guests in attendance (and around the world) to download them for FREE.



Click on photo to view


more pictures?

click here

Gallery - 1


Copyright � 2003 the DJSPACEBAR crew, All rights reserved.